Blogging on Technology

I thought of having my technical thoughts out of this and so created one for that long back. Tried to have it as a team blog and it didn't worked out. So back again here for my technical thoughts too.

Being in to yet another software servicing company in India, no need to say part of my work is in to AMS and some times in to ADM. As far I've witnessed so far in this AMS/ADM industry, people's curiosity to learn upcoming technology (especially in the open source area) dies day by day until and unless it is needed in their day-to-day work. That triggered me the thought of writing few things about what I know or which I learn or wish to learn.
A snap shot of my to-blog list:
       1) Core design patterns implementation in Java
       2) RMI and CORBA
       3) Add-ONs used in basic Java application
       4) Series on Hibernate
       5) Series on JSF

It may be a long list when stepping into the insights of each, but I hope I can do a gud job in writing some useful stuff on each.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Utilizing WFH Efficiently

Wandering to write..

Back!